We all know FaceTime is an innovative application. It will be very surprising to have a video call on a TV. It is the feature that was made possible by the iOS 5. Isn’t it will be amazing to have video conferences on a big screen op your TV? FaceTime app is only for Apple devices.
If you want to protect your iPhone screen on the TV during a FaceTime app call, that is possible. You either need Lightning to HDMI adapter. The other option is an Apple TV that you can use for the mirror technique.
The question may arise, while on a FaceTime app call which is being mirrored on a TV which camera will be used? An answer to this question is straightforward; the mobile camera will be used for FaceTime call.
Also Read: FaceTime For Android Download Latest Version
How To Use FaceTime on Your TV
It is because TV is just being mirrored by the phone’s screen. If you want to know how to use AirPlay to mirror the TV with FaceTime call then just follow the following steps:
- Make sure that you are close to the Apple TV.
- Open the FaceTime app.
- Then tap on AirPlay.
- Select your AirPlay device.
- If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, then enter the passcode on your iOS device.
- If you do not find the TV on your AirPlay device list, then try connecting both TV and phone with same wifi, and then try again.
To turn off the AirPlay screen:
- At First, open the app that is using AirPlay.
- To stop mirroring your device, open Control Center and tap Screen Mirroring.
- Then tap your iOS device from the list.
How to Solve The Problem in Account Authentication
The account authentication problem can be solved by logging out and logging in again to your FaceTime App account. To do so just follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, open Settings>FaceTime Android app.
- Then disable the switch button.
- After few minutes turn the switch on.
- You will see the waiting for activation sign.
- After the FaceTime activation, you will see the Apple ID section.
- Tap on it to sign out from the Apple ID section.
- Finally, Re-login using your Apple credentials by tapping ‘Use your Apple ID.’
This is the only working method available to use FaceTime on your PC. If you have any more information that can add up to this method, do share it with us.